Bergen County Criminal Defense Attorneys
New Jersey criminal defense attorney serving Bergen County
Rem Katcher Law Group is a dedicated team of experienced criminal defense attorneys located in Hackensack, New Jersey. We are proud to serve clients throughout New Jersey. The most important thing you can do when charged with a crime is obtaining strong legal representation that is committed to fighting for your rights. Upon conviction, you may face a wide array of penalties, including jail time, high fines, and obtaining a criminal record, which can follow you for the rest of your life. Our job is to work to prevent that from happening. When you need strong legal representation for a criminal defense matter, contact the Rem Katcher Law Group as soon as possible.
Our Legal Services
Rem Katcher Law Group provides clients facing criminal charges with effective legal services throughout New Jersey. Our attorneys are committed to exploring all options required to help you obtain a favorable outcome in your case. Rem Katcher Law Group aims to protect you from the lifelong consequences that can come from a criminal conviction. Our experienced attorneys can defend you in various matters of criminal defense, including, but not limited to:
- DWIs: Being charged with driving while under the influence of alcohol or drugs can come with consequences that will impact an individual for years into the future. If you have been charged with a DWI, you risk losing your driver’s license, paying high fines, and even spending time in jail. Our firm is ready to fight your charges at every turn.
- Drug Offenses: When someone is caught possessing a drug, either with the intent to sell it or simply for personal use, depending on the drug in question, they risk facing penalties that will follow them for the rest of their lives. For example, if you are caught with a controlled substance, you will have to pay hefty fines and you will also most likely spend years in jail or prison, especially if it is believed that you had the intent to sell the drug to others. Fortunately, there are a wide array of potential defenses to drug crimes, and our firm is here to help.
- Violent Crimes: Violent crimes, such as robbery or domestic assault can ruin an individual and his or her good name. In most cases, violent crimes are considered felonies, which is why if you’ve been charged with a violent crime, you cannot afford to proceed without experienced legal representation on your side.
- Expungements: Fortunately for many people, they may be eligible to have their criminal record cleared, or expunged. Though not all crimes are expungable, many are, and if you qualify, you should speak with an attorney who can guide you through the process. Hiring an attorney is a very small price to pay in exchange for having a clean record.
- Gun Crimes: Though the state of New Jersey does honor the Second Amendment, gun owners can easily violate New Jersey’s gun laws without even realizing it. No matter the circumstances of your alleged crime, if you are currently facing criminal charges regarding a gun crime, you must speak with our New Jersey criminal defense attorneys today.
- Juvenile Crimes: When a minor is charged with a crime, he or she has a lot to consider, and if you are a parent of a minor being charged with a crime, the time to take action is now. With his or her whole life ahead, why get off to a bad start? Our firm is here to defend your child regardless of the charges he or she is facing.
- White-Collar Crimes: White-collar crimes typically involve acts of theft, and they typically occur at higher-up levels of corporations or government. If you are being charged with a white-collar crime, such as embezzlement, extortion, or otherwise, you should strongly consider speaking with an attorney who has handled countless cases such as these in the past.
- Theft: “Theft” is a blanket term used to describe a wide array of crimes that involve depriving a property owner of that property without his or her permission. Theft crimes can range from shoplifting to robbery, and if you’ve been charged with any sort of theft crime, you can bet that you have a lot on the line. Our firm is here to fight your charges to have them mitigated, or, in the best cases, dropped altogether.
- Sex Crimes: The legal penalties for a sex crime are particularly severe, as these crimes are, of course, particularly severe in nature. Unfortunately, people are often wrongfully charged with sex crimes, and if this has happened to you, you need an attorney you can depend on. Fortunately, you’ve just found that attorney here at Rem Katcher Law Group, P.C.
Contact a Bergen County Criminal Defense Attorney
We recognize the stress one feels when facing a future burdened by a criminal record. We will do everything in our power to defend the rights and future of each and every client. We will not shy away from defending a client when the odds are stacked against them. No matter the circumstances of your crime, you need an attorney who can fight, tooth-and-nail, to preserve your freedom. We are ready to analyze your case and determine the best route going forward. If you require strong legal representation to protect your future, contact Rem Katcher Law Group today to schedule a consultation with our firm.